Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tired

Today was Ferris' 2nd Birthday party, and the absence of Pete felt like a black hole in my heart. But I did it, I got through another day and I actually had a little fun. Not really sure how that happened. Coming home tonight, without him, was hard though.  If he were here, we'd be laying in bed exhausted from the day, laughing at how adorable Ferris was at her party; talking about the fun we had. Loving the fact that we now have a beautiful girl of our own.  But instead, I'm laying in bed alone thinking how much I miss him.  Miss my buddy.  Wishing on everything I can think of that when I wake up in the morning he'll be here, like it was all a misunderstanding.  But I know that won't happen.  So I'll go to sleep, and hope he'll come to me in my dreams and tell me he loves me one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment